We have had a great week. We are still in the hunt for a new daycare. We think we have it narrowed down to two. This has been really hard. It is hard on me because JP is at the age where he will go into a big boy room where things are different. He will be the little man on the totem pole and things are so different for him. I am having to accept that he is getting bigger and I can't hold onto my "baby" any longer. It is really sad and really emotional for me. We are in the process of getting him off of formula and changing his feeding schedule too. It is a big change for him and us. Say a little prayer for us.
Also, it was a sad day yesterday. I attended a funeral for a friend of mine that I used to work with at HomeBanc. Please keep Kim Fromhagen and her children in your prayers. She lost her husband to a heart attack on Saturday. It was obviously sudden and very hard for their family.
On a lighter note, Go Dawgs! We are getting excited about the game tomorrow. We are going over to David and Angela's to watch the game with a group of dawg suppporters from East Cobb. I'm excited since JP played so well with the boys. I think it is good for him to play with other kids.
Well I have rambled enough for now. I leave you with some pictures of our baby boy smiling his little head off. He has gotten into making all these weird faces that leave Lance and I in stitches. He is HILARIOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment