Can you believe how quickly time flies? It seems the older I get, the faster time seems to slip by.
We had a nice weekend. Friday Night Rob and Chrissy came over for dinner and we watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Rob had never seen it and we all needed a good laugh! Saturday night we went to Matt & Paige's. We had a WONDERFUL dinner by Chef Matt. Scott, Kerry, Rob & Chrissy were there too. JP was an angel. He behaved so well and went to sleep right after his bottle like he does at home. (Knock on wood) I hope he always does as well when we are away.
Well JP is getting better. I would say he is almost 100% but NOW, he is teething. His molars are coming through. I thought we had a couple more months to go, but nope. They are here and in full swing. I feel so bad for him because he tries to be happy but then you can tell he is in pain. Poor guy.
I am also going through a small family crisis that I need your prayers on. I just don't know what to do sometimes. Please let karma come to those who deserve it!!!! Just keep my family in your prayers.
We are also getting ready for a short visit from Sharon and Ralph on Sunday. They are coming up for Dr. Appts in Atlanta. JP will enjoy seeing his grandparents.
That's all for now. More later!
wsc
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment