Then Lance spent the rest of the weekend finishing JP's little amusement park. It is really great. Lance spent alot of time making sure it was perfect. A Big Thank You! goes out to the most devoted father EVER!!!
JP had a great weekend. Here is a couple of pictures of our weekend.
Monday, October 01, 2007
JP's New Swing
I hope everyone had a great of weekend as we had. It was packed starting early Saturday morning with the yard sale with Derrick and Jill. It was "semi" successful. I still have the Christmas tree I am trying to get rid of. If anyone needs one, please let me know. It is a nice tree (with stand) for only $15. This is a HomeBanc refugee tree. It was "displaced" like the rest of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks awesome! Did you guys buy a kit or did Lance design it too?
Post a Comment