Our History!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Eleven Months Old!

Well our little man is eleven months old! Time certainly flies! As we gear up for Halloween and Thankgiving, we are also in the midst of planning our 1st birthday party. Yeah!

Here is his Eleven Month Old Picture!


JP is still sick. He has a bad cold. He is coughing so bad. He was up most of the night last night. I had to hold him to get him to sleep for any period of time. He would cough and wake himself up. Poor guy! I just hope he gets feeling better by Wednesday so we can go trick or treating. Lance wants so candy!


We did have a great weekend besides JP being sick. First let me say...


GO DAWGS!!!!



What a game! It was GREAT! We went over to David and Angela's to watch the game. The boys had a great time. You will have to link over to Angela's page to view some pictures she has posted.


Also, my brother and Kim successfully made it home with the Saab. It didn't break down at all! I'm so glad. Also, Chrissy and Rob are back in town from the week of shuttle watching and diving. I'm glad they had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.


I'll post more on Wednesday. I hope everyone has a great day & week!

wsc

No comments: