Our History!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A New Do Again!

Ok. I am never one to keep a hair style too long and once again I have gone short! Here is a picture of the new do!
I am excited about this week. My sister is in town and is coming to stay with us tomorrow thru Saturday. We are going to the Beyonce/Robin Thicke concert on Friday. It should be a fun time.
.
.
Last night Rob & Chrissy came over for dinner. They are going to New Hampshire for the next week so we need to fill our Rob & Chrissy tank before they left. We hadn't seen them since July4th. We had a great time. I cooked fried chicken and homemade MacNCheez. Then for dessert we sampled the winners of the HagenDaz contest, Sticky Toffee Pudding. It was good.
.
.
More later!
wsc

1 comment:

DARES said...

I like the new do! Says professional mom, "hey I can make this working mom thing look easy and sexy" to me!!!