That's right! JP now has all six teeth shining through. He will have these six teeth for a while before he starts on his others. We are excited. This means that he will be able to start eating table food and some teething crackers and such.
My sister is in town. We are going to the Beyonce/Robin Thicke concert tonight. I will post pictures of our night out on the town. Since JP is a little older, I think I will be able to let me hair down a little and enjoy our evening out.
Tomorrow night Lance and I are going out for our seven year anniversary. I know we are two month past due, and we are definitely due!! We are going to have a great time at Lobster Bar. I have never been there. I've been to Chops many times, but never downstairs. The menu is supposed to be the same so we will see.
All else is going well. We are still under construction at our office. The construction workers are here everyday. They are nice enough, but very loud. It is hard to get any work done with drywall dust flying around getting on EVERYTHING!!! We have to dust our desk off every morning just so we can get to our keyboards!!! Nice!! GPTW!!!
Until next time,
wsc
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment