Our History!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Big Day!

I have a really packed day today, so this will be brief.

Today at work, we are packing up the rest of our office for our new consturction that will take place over the next four days. Also, we have our 2nd Quarter Rally at Village Tavern from 3-5. At 6pm I have an appointment at Spa Sydell for a brow wax and then it is off to pack up everything for our trip tomorrow.

We are planning on leaving around 9am or so. We hope that JP sleeps a good bit, but that is normally his awake time. He likes his new car seat and it is really comfortable for him, so that is good.

If you didin't know, we are off to St. Simon's Island for the weekend with Sharon and Ralph. Ralph has a conference that will last Thursday and Friday. I have never been to St. Simon's so this is a treat for me.

I'll post pictures once we get back.
wsc

1 comment:

DARES said...

Have fun at SS - take lots of photos (but that goes without saying)...we will be in Raleigh for the weekend!