Our History!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Only a couple more days!

We are very anxious for Friday to come around. Not becuase it is the weekend, but because we are driving home to get our little man. We are also going to be painting the remaining portions of my parents house. We get to see Kim again before the baby is born. Hopefully the next time we travel home, it will be to see the newest Smith Baby!

Last night I had a great time with a few of the Mother's from Primrose. We had a great time. We went to a small restaurant in old Roswell. It was ok. They didn't offer much of a selection. I am hungry now. I could eat lunch and it is only 10am. Man, this morning is moving by like molasses.

Today I am going to see a specialist for my migraines. I am hoping that he can spread some light on the new type of Migraines that I have been having. He is suppose to be really good, so we will see. Tonight I have orchestra rehearsal and choir rehearsal. Always fun!

I promise to be more diligent with my blogging! I will take some pictures this weekend and post.
Until then!
wsc

No comments: