Our History!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Things are going well. We are anxious to go home for the weekend to get our sweet Bugaloo! We miss him terribly! I know he is having a great time with both of his grand parents.

I had the pleasure to meet an old friend for lunch the other day. We had a great lunch and for the next hour she couldn’t not stop telling me all bout the new car that her husband was getting her in July. It was great to hear all about the color, the horsepower, the leather seats. She just couldn’t wait until July. It was all she could talk about for the brief time I spent with her. She just went on and on about how much she loves her husband and what a great man he was for giving her the best gift ever.

I was thinking that if someone came to us and offered us the biggest house we could imagine. A Masarati, diamond rings, fur coats… all that we could ever want. Wouldn’t we go on and on telling everyone we know that we were getting all these riches. We would boast about the gift we were receiving and the person giving us the great gift we have ever received?

Well that is what we should be doing.. God has offered us abundance. More than we could ever ask for. So why are we telling everyone know that we are getting riches untold from our heavenly father?

….

No comments: