Our History!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello All!

I know you are wondering where I have been. Blame Wells Fargo! It is crazy busy! It is the end of the month and we are swamped!

JP is living the good life at my parents. He has been there for two weeks. We are glad to have a little time off from parenthood, but miss our little Bugaloo desperately! We are going to pick him up from my sisters on Saturday. It will be good to see the family again.

Lance is busy working, working, working!!! It seems like this project will never end for him. He is super stressed out. I guess we all are.

I have my first rehearsal tonight with the Mt. Pisgah Orchestra. It is the first time I have been in symphony status in over 10 years. A little nervuous, but excited!

Well I promise to be a better blogger. I am going to set an meeting request to remind me to do it at least twice a week.

Until then!
wsc

No comments: