Oh wow. What a crazy week!!! It has been so busy at work. I really don't even want to get into it.
Things are going well. I had a great birthday. We had our friends over for a great party. I got introduced to this wonderful new product....Chocovine! It is 1/2 chocolate...1/2 red wine! How wonderful! Plus it helped turning 35!!!!
JP has changed to the next new class. He is now the youngest of the four year olds. He looks so little with all the "big" kids. But we are looking forward to the discipline that Ms. Kuwane dishes out. :)
We have a big weekend planned. Tomorrow my sister and children are coming into town. We are going out for a big evening with the kids. Then on Saturday we are keeping Brit and Ausitn while Danette does some training. Then we have a birthday party for JP to go to. Then a relaxing evening at home. Sunday is church and naps. Then it is Monday again! :(
Oh well. More updates soon!
wsc
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment