Our History!

Friday, August 07, 2009

A Happy Day

We are having a happy day for many reason! We received great news that my mom is in no immediate danger and her symptons she was having is in no way connected to the Mengioma they found. She is not to have surgery and to have another MRI in one year. She is also to follow up with her primary doctor when she returns home. My dad is on his way home on Tuesday. Mom will follow shortly after.

Also, today we are headed to south GA to pick up the rest of the Cannon Crew to head to the beach tomorrow. We are having a coworker's brother be our house sitter for the week. That will help with cost of the trip. We are excited to go and ... now I can relax and rejuvenate knowing my mom is going to be safe.

I hope everyone has a great week next week. I will try to post some pictures of our week. Have a good one!
wsc

No comments: