Last night we went to Melissa Emrich's Wedding. It was gorgeous. Here are the pics!
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CbtGrNo1Zs4m
Tonight we are going to see Big & Rich in concert at Verizon. We are sitting on the 5th row! I'm so excited! It is a wonderful gift from our friends Rob & Chrissy!! Thanks again !!!!
Also.... I am a proud parent this morning becuase JP pooped in the potty! Yeah! He got some Sprite in a cup for his Big Boy job!!! (I'm secretly thinking ...Great, now I have another man in the house that can tear up a bathroom)
Tonight we are going to see Big & Rich in concert at Verizon. We are sitting on the 5th row! I'm so excited! It is a wonderful gift from our friends Rob & Chrissy!! Thanks again !!!!
Also.... I am a proud parent this morning becuase JP pooped in the potty! Yeah! He got some Sprite in a cup for his Big Boy job!!! (I'm secretly thinking ...Great, now I have another man in the house that can tear up a bathroom)
No comments:
Post a Comment