We had a great weekend at Lake Sinclair. A big thank you goes out the Middlebrooks for having us up. I will post some great pictures soon.
JP was pretty good the whole weekend. He had his moments, but 82% good times!
We think JP is teething again. He has one last bottom tooth to come through and we think this is it. He was running a slight temperature this morning and was cranky last night.
Lance and I are both really sore from this weekend. We both were up on the wakeboard and did too much. It was the first time I was up in two years (and yes I got up the first time and everytime) I am still not as good as Lance. He is really getting very good. I will post this awesome shot that Matt has of Lance like 10 feet in the air. It is awesome!
My company is barely hanging on. We keep getting mixed messages about the direction of our company. Keep us in your prayers that we won't all be working at the Wal-Mart by this time next week.
Well, I'll post more later. Until then.
wsc
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment