For the past several months we have been plagued with a varment of some sort that has been chewing up the containers that we have had that holds the dog's food. Well last night at 2:30 AM we found out!
It was a raccoon! We had bought a galvonized steel trash can to put the dog's food in so that nothing could chew it up. Well at 2:30 AM I heard a crash in the backyard. The raccoon had lifted the lid off the trash can and threw it off to the side. By the time Lance and I made it downstairs he was leaning over the top of the trash can pondering whether or not to go for the gusto! Lance scared him off by shooting at him with his BB Pistol that he got for Christmas last year. The raccoon took off and we got to go back to bed! Only time will tell if we get a repeat performance tonight. If so, we might have to break out something alittle stronger than the plastic BBs!
We go for our nine month doctors appointment in the morning. I will post stats once I get a chance in the morning. I am guess 27 lbs. Lance says 25 lbs. We'll see tomorrow.
Until then,
wsc
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment