Well it is finally starting to cool off. The high for tomorrow is only 73. Today the high is 67. That is just crazy for Atlanta. I guess we can only be in one extreme or the other.
Soccer starts tomorrow. JP is excited as is Lance and I. We like seeing him involved in a sports activity with people other than his close friends. He is on the orange team which he is not excited about. He wanted to be on the black team. Weird that it is all about the colors :)
Things at work SUCK!!! I cannot wait for the next six months to fly by! Let's pray that the economy starts to improve and the housing market improves.
I am super excited that I am now part of Act I in the North Atlanta Christmas Festival this year. I auditioned and made three of the numbers including the Parade of Soldiers. It is weird that rehearsals start on Sunday. We will be practicing every Sunday until December. I hope that it gives me a chance to burn off some pounds. :)
I will post a few recent pictures in a bit.
have a great day!
wsc
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment