There are only four more weeks till vacation. I cannot wait. It is going to be such a treat this year. To be able to get away with the family and reconnect.
I think this will be a much needed vacation for everyone since February. Lance and Ryan have had a tough year. I want to take their stress away, but I cannot. They are dealing with trying to sell flooring, and keeping their jobs without loosing their sanity.
This weekend is Fourth of July! Independence Day! I love this Holiday. I think back to all the things people have sacrificed so that we are free. It also makes me think of what our Heavenly Father gave up so I could be free. How am I repaying him ?
I have started to write short stories. The themes come to me in the wee morning hours. It is like I am half awake because I am able to gather my thoughts and make them progress into the story that is being unveiled to me. I don't know if anything will ever happen with my little stories. They are more like devotionals, but we will see. I have a friend in my small group that is an author. Maybe I can ask him for pointers.
Well, I am officially back a brunette after being blonde for one month. I decided, no matter how much I wanted to be, that I am who I am. God made me perfect just like I am. Who am I to mess with perfection? Right? I did keep a few highlights, not that I am questioning God's fashion sense, but I am a few hues lighter than normal.
This Sunday we are having a huge July 4th celebration at church. We are playing The Overture of 1812. It is going to be really great. I will try to record part to post.
Well that is enough for now. I have to go . Have fun!
wsc
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment