Our History!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It if Official!

I am the world's worst blogger! It is indisputable! I am the champ! :)

Gosh! So much has happened since my last post. Our family has been shortened by two family members. Grandma Bell and Bill Cannon. It seems so unreal to think that Bill is no longer with us. It REALLY has not sunk in for me. It just isn't real yet. The day that is hits me, I'm sure you will know.

Well JP is growing like a weed. He is 40 lbs and 40 inches. And learning so much. He uses words that we just wouldn't think he would know at four years old. He told me this morning, when I asked him why he was whining, he said he wasn't whining, he was cry talking. The rational there is crazy. Plus, he wants to negotiate everything. I am going to have to learn to say the big word. No!....

Speaking of the word No. I have learned that I don't say it enough in all my worlds. Plus I think I am not told No enough. I need to tell myself No more times that I do now. No on shopping. No on over indulging. No on taking on too much. I need to back off and take some responsibility for the things I have currently committed to..... But enough about that.

This weekend is going to be so awesome. It is out semi-annual Ladies Getaway. Hayden, Dana, Jill and myself are headed to Chateau Elan for some much needed R & R. It is only two days away. I'm getting very excited. The day is going to be some amazing. I just can't wait.

Well. I promise (really...) to post some pictures this afternoon when I get a moment.

thanks for being patient with me. It has been a rough couple of months....

wsc

No comments: