I cannot believe what a terribly blogger I have become. I spend all day infront of the computer, but no time to type a brief update. I will have to schedule it into my calendar. :)
We just got back from Thanksgiving. It was at Sharon's again this year. We had a great time with the family. Sharon, Ralph, Tony & Jonathan, Kevin & Todd, Bill & Zelda, Lance & I, Ryan & Mandy, Ty, Spencer and JP rounded out the crowd. The weather was awesome, but then it got really chilly. The wind kept us from fishing on the pond with JP, which he was REALLY looking forward to.
We also celebrated JP's Birthday on 11/20. We had a absolutely fabulous time. The kids all had capes, with face painting, balloon artist, and games. They had a great time. Which reminds me, I still need to write thank you notes. I am somewhat off the hook for now, seeing that JP is out of town and he is the one that is suppose to "write them".
JP is at Gran and Papa's until December 9th. He has the best time there with them and the Trinity. She is five months old now, and getting so big. She is sitting up and playing. JP is a big helper. He is going to stay with while I prepare for the North Atlanta Christmas Festival. (Please go to www.nacfonline.com for tickets) We had our placement last night for our spots in the show. I am B1, stage right. A good spot, but a bad spot too. Let's just say you can DEFINETLY see me on stage :)
I will post pictures from the last couple weekends in just a bit.
wsc
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment