It has been so long since my last post. I say that I am going to try to keep it updated, but it is hard.
We just got back from a very quick trip to see my parents this last weekend. It started out on Friday at 3pm. By 5pm, I had only made it to Locust Grove (which should only take one hour) so I decided to go to my sisters instead for the night. It will took four hours to get to her house which should only take a little over two. Needless to say, traffic was a bear. We ended up going to see the Bleckly County football game that night. On Saturday, we went to Warner Robbins to see Britleigh in a band competition. They did really well. They won the sweapstakes trophy for receiving all ones. (that's the best)
After that we drove the remaining portion of the trip to my parents. We had a great time. Sunday we went to church, visited a bit longer, then came on back to my sisters. I was going to stay and drive back on Monday morning, but after careful consideration of the traffic, I decided to pursue onwards and drive back Sunday night. We got in around 11pm. Not too bad!!!
This week is super busy. Last night was catchup from the weekend. Tonight is Soccer Practice. Wednesday is NACF rehearsal. Thursday is Ladies Night. Friday is the Mount Pisgah Soccer Parade of Nations. SAturday is Soccer, then Halloween Carnival at Primrose, then the UGA game at night. Sunday is church and NAPS!!! Like a said a busy week!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures below. More later!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment