We are in full recovery mode at the Cannon House. First we are recovering from a week at the beach. We are trying our best to get back into the swing of things. JP is out of school today and is playing at a friends house while I work, then tonight Hunter will come play at our house. I hope the rain stays away so that the boys can play outside.
I am also in recovery mode from my THIRD sinus surgery. Yes, I said THIRD! Can you tell I am not happy about it! It went well and all, but my sinuses are just a mess. They cleaned everything out, but within a week's time, they were completely consumed with infection. Needless to say, even at the beach with all that salt water, it doesn't help. So much for my rant about needing to live at the beach to stay healthy.
You can view the pictures at our Shutterfly site HERE!
Hope all is going well! More soon!
ALSO... stay tuned for an very nifty update tomorrow!
wsc
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment