Our History!

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Same Old Thing.....

Well. I have another sinus infection. This one gets attributed to our trip to Vegas. All the smoke sent my allergies running a muck! I knew it was only a matter of time. Well the infection has caught up with me. I am a couple days into my Rx. I should start to feel better soon.

We had a great weekend. The weather on Saturday was very wet. But defintely needed! I'll take it! Saturday night we went to a crawfish boil at The Hardison's. I made fried green tomatoes. It was the first time I ever made them, but they were yummy! Everyone loved them!

Sunday was church, then cleaning house. Tons of laundry! Lance cleaned the boat. We are getting ready to sell it. I will post information on it when we have it ready. We are leaning toward joining the Country Club of Roswell. It will be fun for JP.

Well that's it for now. More later.
wsc

No comments: