Our History!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello Bloggers!

Hello All! I feel like a broken record apologizing for my tardy posts, but yet here I am again. I don't have alot of time to update anymore. I hardly have a chance to check FB these days. If wasn't for FB mobile, I wouldn't ever have a chance.

I promise to take some pictures of JP and post them shortly. I feel bad not getting in any recently. Things are a bit hectic at work. I had another one of my migraines a week ago. They have diagnosed me with Sporadic Hemaplegic Migraines. I have an emergency kit that I have to keep w/me at all times. Friday was a bit scary, especially for my co-workers :(

The orchestra rehearsals are going well. I plan to be up and running by Easter. I will pull double duty with the orchestra and the choir. I need to busy planning my Easter celebration with the kids. I will get on that tonight.

Well i'll post more later....promise!
wsc

1 comment:

Pg_Ro said...

That is scary about the migraines. I just heard about a friend losing her vision during a migraine. That would freak me out! I hope you get them resolved.