Hey... It's Wednesday, Veterans Day! ...and I'm at work! I thought I worked for a bank!!! Well I do, but since I was out part of Monday and yesterday, I am making up some of the time I hae missed. I am hoping to get out of here around 4pm. Hopefully JP and I can go do something fun. I'm not sure what we are going to do just yet. Last weekend he went to one of the jump houses for a birthday party and this Sunday he has another, so we won't go to do something like that. I don't have any errands to run... oh what to do!
I finally went to the doctor on Monday for this cold I have had for two weeks now. I find out that I have a sinus infection. Woo hoo! So, I am on antibiotics. FUN! I'm not happy about it. I don't like being on medication at all!
Things are going ok at work. Just very busy. Not enough time in the day. I'm trying not to let the stress get to me. But it does. I don't want to get into what happened over the last couple of days just yet. I am waiting to hear back from the doctors. I am trying not to get alarmed over nothing.
Anyway. Getting ready for JP's birthday, Thanksgiving, and my mom's visit next week. It wil be nice to have her up for a visit. Takes some of the daily stress off everything you feel you have to do.
Did I mention that I joined Mt. Pisgah's choir. We recorded our Christmas CD last week. I am missing practice tonight because of my stinking cough. It just won't go away! Anyway, Mt. Pisgah is having a Christmas Concert. You can find infomation at
http://www.nacfonline.com
You can buy tickets starting next week. I would everyone to be able to come out and experience this moving Christmas celebration.
Well that's it for now. Hope all is well with my peeps!
wsc
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment