Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Wow, what a crazy couple of weeks. Christmas has come and gone and the New Year is fast approaching.








JP and Granddaddy Ralph checking out the presents!

Lance, JP & I went down to Thomasville and Dawson to visit our respective families. We had a great time. JP had fun opening all his wonderful presents. He went around saying it was time to open everywhere he went.
I will post some pictures as the bottom of this post of the Christmas trip.
Tomorrow, Lance & I are headed to Orlando to watch the Dawgs play in their Bowl Game. I have never been to a Bowl Game, so this is a treat for me. Our friends David & Vivian Harrison invited us down along with Scott & Kerry Middlebrooks. We will be celebrating NYE with them then going the game on Thursday. Friday, Lance & I plan to go to Disney for the day. It is going to be a ton of fun. I almost don't want it to come, because it will all happen so fast. Before I know it, it will be Monday and I will be sitting in this same exact spot wondering where the time went.
In the meantime, I will try to relish each moment as it happens.
Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
JP and Mommy baking cookies for Santa!
JP watching his cookies bake for Santa!
Lance with JP playing with the toys Santa left for him!
JP with Mommy on "Christmas Morning"
The Smith Family Christmas Chaos!
Austin, Britleigh, Danette, JP and Daddy checking out the horses! (the white one has blue eyes)
JP on the Smith Farm
Spencer Cannon @ the Cannon Christmas!
The Cannon Family Christmas!
1 comment:
Love the Christmas photos - looks like you guys had fun everywhere you went! Love JP baking cookies and with his gifts! Hope you had fun at the game!! Go Dawgs!
Post a Comment