Our History!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Update!

Hello All!

Just wanted to say hello. It has been a while since I feel like I posted. First I would like to say,

Go Dawgs!!!!!
Wasn't the game wonderful! The dawgs looked really strong. I have to say I loved the following games. Tennesee, Michigan, and FSU. They all lost! :( (Sorry Kim & Danette!) I thought Auburn was going to lose too, but the pulled it out. I can't wait until Saturday when we play South Carolina. It should be a great game.
.
JP is doing well. He is in his "needy" stage. He wants me ALL THE TIME! His dad is not enough. He just wants me! You would think it would be great right?? Well let's just say that it gets exhausting!
.
Also, JP took his first bathtub bath in his bathroom. The reason this is significant is that this I believe starts a new stage in his life.
.
The Big Tub!!! Wow!!! :)

To those that are reading this, If the video is taking FOREVER to download,

please let me know!

2 comments:

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

That was not very nice. I do not gloat when GA loses.

Anonymous said...

The video loaded fine for me!

Go Dawgs!