Our History!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weekend Update!

We had a lazy weekend this weekend. We had company on Friday night. Sharon and Ralph came up to visit. They baby sat for us on Friday night so we could have our first night out since JP was born. We went to Killer Creek with Rob and Chrissy. It was a great night. We had some really great food, as always!
The rest of the weekend was laid back due to the lack of good weather. It was cold and rainy all weekend. We tried to limit our outside trips because of all the rain. I am glad that it was warmer then it was earlier in the week.

I go back to work on Tuesday for a couple of half days this week. It is a little scary, but I think we are ready. We will see if things get easier or more difficult during the week. Say a small prayer for us as we progress through the week!

Until next time.
wsc

No comments: