We are still waiting today. We thought that we might have some good news from our doctor today, but no! On Tuesday, my blood pressure was high so I had to go back today to get re-checked. It was a little high, but not high enough for them to induce.
Needless to say, we are very disappointed. I know I don't need high blood pressure, but if it meant getting this guy out into the world, then well I was willing to take one for the team.
So here we are, .... waiting! Again!
I go back on Monday. Please... PLEASE...everyone please say a prayer that I will soon find some comfort in having this little one soon! SOON!
wsc
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment