Lance and I officially graduated from childbirth class. We can now have the baby!!!
My coworkers at HomeBanc Corporate threw me a WONDERFUL shower! The gals that I work with really went all out! I have send out a special thanks to everyone who attended. I will post pictures next.
Lance is having so much fun putting all the new toys together. He is busying himself with more projects around the house. I think he is nesting more than me! I just don't have the energy to move after a full day of work. I will post final nursery pics soon too!
We are looking forward to a great weekend. We have our 2nd yard sale with Derrick and Jill on Saturday and then hopefully we can escape to the lake for a few hours. Georgia plays Ole Miss on Saturday at 9pm! It is going to be a long day!
Until next time!
wsc
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment