Our History!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Home Renovation Continues!

Man!, did Lance ever work so hard this weekend! He did so much. He worked from Saturday Morning to the time the fireworks started last night. We have some pics from the job site! We did take some time for some fun.

On Sunday we went to the Roswell Country Club Pool with Derrick & Jill. Just about everyone went down the slide! It was a great time!

On Monday night, we went to Joe & Dallas' Wedding Reception. Check out the pics from the reception. We had an amazing night. The bride was beautiful!

Kristy Whitehurst also had her little girl on Saturday. Julia Kate Whitehurst joined the world on Saturday morning. "Kate" and Mom are doing great!

Don't forget!.... We go to the Doctor on Friday! Wish us luck! Boy or Girl??? What do you think?Until next time! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

DARES said...

I want you guys to have a boy (for our boys to play with)...but I have a pink vibe around Wy!